- The Carbon Block is with the latest technologies and qualifications.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter.
- Removes chlorine, taste and odor.
- Does not remove beneficial minerals.
- All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM.
- All components and materials certified by the WQA to the NSF standard 42.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- Member of the Water Quality Association.
Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm / 1.9 lpm
Operating Temp: 34 -100 F / 1 - 38 C
Min Pressure: 30 psi / 207 kPa
Max Pressure: 120 psi / 827 kPa
Life: 750 gallons / 2835 liters
*Depends on raw water quality and level of contaminants
Tested and certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42 for material and structural integrity.
Tested against NSF/ANSI 42 for chlorine, taste, and odor reduction. Tested and certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance.